Friday, February 27, 2009

Adam Michael

My second son was born today at approximately 1030 hrs. He weighed in at 5 lbs 8 oz and measured 17 3/4 inches. He has a head of blondeish/brown hair and blue tinted eyes. Mother and baby are doing well and it is possible that he will be able to come home on Sunday.

As the new father of a child with Down Syndrome I encourage all five of my readers to visit the National Down Syndrome Society website or take part in a Polar Bear Plunge in your area to support Special Olympics.

3 comments:

Van 1- Hall said...

Aaron,
Number 2 reader reporting.

First off congrats on the birth of your second child. That is awesome man. I can't even come close to how good you must feel.

Second, check out my blog I just did the plunge today for Special Olympics of Kentucky.

Here's to a happy and healthy baby!

Peggy said...

Reader #5 (?) reporting!

Congrats Aaron!! He is beautiful!

While not "plunging", I did financially contribute to my crazy brother-in-law doing it in Chicago :-)

And, you need to fix Reader #2 up with my Chelsey--he is CUTE! haha

Just remember....running will keep you sane :-) "Nap when the baby naps" is worthless advice with the second child! haha

Peg

Aaron said...

Reader #2 lives in Louisville but I suppose he is cute if you're into guys who wear banana-hammocks.