Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nice

I just got back from a very pleasant 5 mile run in sunny Chatham. It was in the upper 40s with a bit of a wind out of the south but I went out and ran in a long sleeve shirt, shorts and a ball cap and broke a sweat. I wore a watch for the first time in a long time and covered my five in 41:04 with splits of 8:18, 8:26, 16:24, and 7:56. I felt good after beating the crap out of myself the last few weeks with calisthenics and stuff to get the hammy and the right knee fixed up. I wish it was like this all winter.

2 comments:

Nate M. said...

How much longer do you expect to be running in Chatham?

Aaron said...

I don't know. Our realtor is having an open house on the 11th but our contract expires 15 Feb. Adam is due 18 March and will need heart surgery in June/July. If we can't sell the house before he arrives we would like to get it sold before he has his surgery.

Then I'll be running in Decatur full-time instead of part-time.