Thursday, May 24, 2007

The 4th is . . .

An iPod anniversary. I got home from work today and completely walked by my brand new iPod Shuffle that my lovely wife bought me and left on the counter because I was distracted by my new issue of "Sports Illustrated." I got the orange one and have already downloaded my favorite album of all time, "OK Computer" by Radiohead, onto it. I am, in fact, listening to it as I type.

Nathan had a bit of a fever this afternoon at daycare but it was because he was cutting his fourth tooth. Talk about irony, his fourth tooth on our fourth anniversary. Weird. He cheered up after a nap and we dressed ourselves up and went to Red Lobster with our little man. He was charming the waitresses and smiling at the old man seated next to us and was pretty fun to hang about with tonight.

I may totally dig the orange iPod shuffle that my wife gave me tonight but my son is the absolute best thing she ever gave me.

I'm sure you won't read this, but I love you Kim. Thanks for FOUR good years and I hope we have many, many more.

No comments: